Friday 7 August 2020

proteinski brownie keksi

The other day I made some protein brownie cookies, but, as most of the times, I didn't write down any measures, just put the ingredients by feel... I really liked them and decided to write down the approximate measures, you can try and play with it if it sonuds interesting...

This is more or less how it went: I ground 3 heaping tbsp of chia seeds and mixed them with enough oat milk to make a relatively thick jelly. I added around 3 heaping tbsp of each: cacao powder, pea protein powder, spelt flour, almond flour, coconut sugar and tahini, some salt and bicarbonate soda and mixed everything well. Kneaded a bit too, to have it well combined. I put it in the fridge to set, formed cookies and baked them for 20 minutes on 180 °C. I dipped them in raw chocolate (cacao mass + cacao butter + coconut sugar) and sprinkled some cacao nibs and edible flowers on top.

EDIT:

I made them again and measured everything this time. Here is the new recipe:


3 tbsp chia seeds

3/4 cup oat mylk

1 pinch bicarbonate soda

1 pinch salt

1 pinch ground vanilla

4 tbsp coconut sugar

3 tbsp hemp protein powder

3 tbsp tahini

4 tbsp ground oat flakes

5 tbsp ground almonds

1/2 tsp ground stevia leaves

3 tbsp cacao nibs or chopped cacao mass

4 tbsp cacao powder


Grind the chia seeds and mix them with oat milk. Let them sit for about 5 min to soak up the liquid. Add the rest of the ingredients one by one (in the same order in which they were written), mixing well each time you add a new ingredient. Shape the cookies and put them on a tray. I used a heaping tbsp of batter per cookie, and shaped them with damp hands since the batter is pretty sticky. Bake on 180 °C for 20 minutes. I dipped them in home-made chocolate, just melted cacao mass and mixed it with some agave syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License